Gill and John visit organisations such as rotary clubs and charities taking the Aquafilters to demonstrate how they work, provide information about how Aquafilters are received by people in need and how their lives are improved. Most of these visits result in people and organisations becoming partners.
Demonstration visits can :
- raise awareness about the Aquafilters
- prompt individuals to take Aquafilters abroad to be left with people in need
- prompt charities working in communities in developing countries to take Aquafilters
- result in donations for the cost of Aquafilters
- result in charities not actively involved with clean water to evaluate how clean drinking water will enhance the value of their charitable efforts e.g. children miss school days due to sickness from drinking contaminated water
- result in people volunteering to help with the assembly of the Aquafilters
The Big Breakfast
It’s a great way to get your family, your friends of family and friends of friends to get together and enjoy an informal breakfast.
Gill and John raised enough funds for a community filter, with a little bit of help from friends in the kitchen.
This was a joint event with another charity
Soup, Pudding and Barn Dance
Food and Dancing, what a great combination !
A great evening, made simple by omitting the main course.
Haggis neeps and whisky – a traditional combination and ceilidh dancing included
Sponsored Wheelbarrow Race
Only if you’re up for it, or should I say down?
Popular event for the kids – why not dedicate funds raised to our worthy Aquafilter cause?
On-line Sponsorship with Virgin Money Giving
To make sponsorship easy, why not create a Fundraiser’s page for The Safe Water Trust on our Virgin Money Giving website :